Do I need debt counselling?
- Potential for reduction of contractual interest rates.
- Suspension of legal action from creditors.
- No more harassing collection calls from creditors.
- A clear plan of the repayment of debt and how long it will take.
- Entire nights sleep.
10 signs you should consider debt counselling:
If you answered yes to any of the above use the contact form on the right to request assistance today.
What does Debt Review or Counselling Mean?
This is a formal process where your debt counsellor will work out a reasonable and sustainable repayment plan by negotiating with your creditors and restructure your debt repayments. You will pay one monthly instalment to our distribution agency and we ensure that your debt gets paid.
Have no clue what to do… you need debt rescue!
Why Choose Debt Counselling?
Debt Counselling is a debt management program and will protect you from aggressive creditors who are quick to take legal action and not always willing to listen or understand your problem. Both you and your creditors benefit from debt counselling – you don’t lose your assets, and the creditor doesn’t need to embark on expensive legal action. The debt counselling fees compared to other debt management programmes are strictly controlled by the NCR to ensure over-indebted consumers are not further burdened.
Don't let the stress of your debt overwhelm you.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
OUR FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF ARE READY TO HELP.
Debt Counselling Is The Most Cost-Effective and Efficient Solution for Taking Back Control Of Your Financial Situation.
Debt Free in 5 Easy Steps
If you are not sure if you need debt review or debt counselling we are here to help.
Call us on 086 148 7487 and one of our friendly consultants will be able to advise you what the right course of action is for your circumstances.
How Do I Apply for Debt Counselling?
- The first step is to contact us and we will determine if you are over-indebted.
- We will register you with the National Credit Regulator and inform your creditors that you are under debt review.
- The debt counsellor will then negotiate with your creditors and put together a workable repayment plan.
This process can take up to 60 working days.
Counselling has your well-being at heart. It offers you a solution to your debt problems, keeps your dignity intact, and allows you to follow a structured path to your goal of being DEBT FREE.