Debt Counselling Is The Most Cost-Effective and Efficient Solution for Taking Back Control Of Your Financial Situation.
- Potential for reduction of contractual interest rates.
- Suspension of legal action from creditors.
- No more harassing collection calls from creditors.
- Clear plan of the repayment of debt and how long it will take
Entire nights sleep.
Are you drowning in debt? Would you like to stop the threatening calls and letters? Debt Counselling or Debt Review Might be the solution for you. Let Us Help You Become Debt Free.
Debt Free in 5 Easy Steps
If you are not sure if you need debt review or debt counselling we are here to help.
Call us on 086 148 7487 and one of our friendly consultants will be able to advise you what the right course of action is for your circumstances.
How Do I Apply for Debt Counselling?
- The first step is to contact us and we will determine if you are over-indebted.
- We will register you with the National Credit Regulator and inform your creditors that you are under debt review.
- The debt counsellor will then negotiate with your creditors and put together a workable repayment plan.
This process can take up to 60 working days.
Counselling has your well-being at heart. It offers you a solution to your debt problems, keeps your dignity intact, and allows you to follow a structured path to your goal of being DEBT FREE.